Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Doodle for Google

Here are the entries that garnered my votes:

I Wish

I wish for more hope, hope for the future. I wish there was more love. Love for the environment and people. I wish for more joy. I wish for peace, a movement for it. I wish for more trees. I wish for gay rights, now.

Name: Meaghan Parker

Age: 17

School: SPAULDING HIGH SCHOOL

City, State: Rochester, NH



Significant Others

My wish for the world is that people will help endangered animals from going extinct. I wish this because I don't think any animal, no matter how insignificant we think it is, should be allowed to die out. They all play a part in the ecosystem of our planet.

Name: Deldar Golchehren

Age: 13

School: CAMDEN ROCKPORT MIDDLE SCHOOL

City, State: Camden, ME



Lets Heal the Planet

What I wish for the world is that we could all put aside our differences and come together to heal the earth. I wish we could all unite as residents of the planet to help end global warming, eliminate pollution and strive for earth friendly energy sources.

Name: Zoe Brants

Age: 12

School: LAURA INGALLS WILDER ELEMENTARY

City, State: Woodinville, WA



One World One God

I wish religious harmony for the world. We all are equal under one God! Our world will be a better place, if we love and respect each other irrespective of our religion. With respectful coexistence of different religions, peace will prevail in the world.

Name: Sameek Das

Age: 8

School: HIGH PEAKS ELEMENTARY

City, State: Boulder, CO


No comments: